We have 26 sites available. RV's and campers are welcome!
- Full hookups site for your RV or camper with 30 and 50 amp service
- Water and septic for your camper is included
- Respectful, friendly and quiet atmosphere
- Access to fishing (we are catch and release)
- Golf cart and hiking trails are available
- View our lake from our RV or camper
- call for availability - (815) 476-2389
Cost: Call for current prices (Monthly rates are Pro-rated from date of arrival),
+Electric is.18 cents per kilo watt hour for electric, (There is a $100.00 deposit for electric service.)
**We accept only CASH and MONEY ORDERS as payment**
There are absolutely no refunds.
We have room to accommodate just about any size camper or RV
- Full Hookup - Rent are to be paid one month in advance and payment is to be made upon arrival unless otherwise agreed upon. Rent are to be collected in the office on the 1st of every month. There is a $25.00 fee if paid later than the 4th of the month. You are paying for 2 People & 2 minor children to be in your camper. Additional people (including children) must be listed and may be allowed for an additional fee of $50. per person. Anyone later than the 11th of the month will be vacated immediately unless arrangements are made with management. .
Payments are to be cash, Money Ordered Cashier Checks.
There are absolutely no refunds.
- Two vehicles per lot are permissible. They must be parked on your lot unless management is notified. Any additional vehicles including motorcycles are $50.00 per month.
- 10 mph speed limit a tall times.
- All vehicles must be licensed, insured and operable. Insurance Company and policy number must be on file.
- A vehicle trailer may be allowed for an additional cost.
- A maximum of 4 vehicles are allowed on site, any more must be parked in a designated visitor parking area.
- Washing of vehicles is not allowed. A Car wash is less then two miles away.
- You are responsible for the condition of your lot. While some lots vary in shape, you are responsible for approximately 13' on your side from you electric hookup.
- Grass must be cut and trimmed during summer months. Management has a lawnmower available if necessary. If not kept at a reasonable length, management may cut the grass and a fee of $25.00 will be added to your next rent.
- Agreement can be made to maintain your lot if you cannot. Please let management know of our need.
- Your lot is to be kept clean from garbage. Please no glass bottles anywhere in the property.
All garage MUST be in dumpster not left on ground.
- All underpinning must be neat (no straw or hay)
No dumping grey water or black tank on ground- a fine will be imposed. Sewer connections must have a tight seal by a sewer donut, ring or screw type connector. Sewer hosed on a long term rig should be raised off the ground.
Pets must have PROOF of Rabies Vaccine and Tag Number.
- Pets must be leashed and may not run around in the campground. Their leash must not allow your pet to move past your RV boundary line.
Pets may not be left unattended outside RV.
Waste Station is on grounds. Failure to pick up after per can result in a fine, repeated violation can result in dismissal from property.
- You are responsible for the removal of your pet's droppings.
- Quiet hour applies to your pets as well.
V. Lake Policies
- Our lakes are CATCH AND RELEASE!! No fish are to be taken from the lake.
- Licensing policies apply both for boats and fishing.
- No gas motor boats or boats longer than 16'
- All persons must use authorized flotation device when on a boat.
- Boats are to be kept in designated area unless discussed with management.
- Absolutely NO SWIMMING.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Notify Office if expecting overnight guest(s). They must be registered.
- Under no circumstances should a guest be on the grounds with out an Occupant.
- Occupant accept full responsibility for their guests.
- Guests are to pay a fee of $10 per night person for staying at the campground.
-Quiet hour, Sunday - Thursday (10pm) Friday & Saturday (Midnight)
- Disorderly conduct, drunkenness or illegal drugs of any king nor.
- Obscene language, loud music, obnoxious, disruptive, vulgar behavior will not be tolerated.
- No fighting is permitted. You will be vacated and subject to arrest immediately. Yelling is considered fighting and is also not permissible.
- No hunting is allowed on the grounds.
- No guns, sling shot, ext. are allowed to be used on the grounds.
- No fireworks are allowed.
- Campfires are to be reasonable, watched and tended to.
- Be considerate of your neighbors.
- Full Hookups - you are paying for two people & two Minor children to be in your camper. Any more then that is $50.per person per month.
If you have an extra vehicle - we may be able to store it at a cost of $50 per month. Any trailers are also$50 per month to keep it here on the grounds.
-NO SMOKING in any of the buildings. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- Electric must be paid at the end of your stay, your electric deposit will be adjusted to final read.
As you leave please depose trash in dumpster if you have keys turn them in.
VIII. Tameling Management Property Statement
Our aim is simple. We hope to provide you with a safe, clean and friendly environment in which we can all enjoy the beautiful nature of Tameling Property Whether you are in town working or here as a vacation spot, it is our privilege to provide this for our members and their guests. If you have any questions or concerns, please let management know.
I have read and understand the membership agreement, I hereby agree to abide by this
Agreement and will respect the grounds and those around me while on the property, I understand that if i or any persons registered with me do not abide by these rules, I may be terminated immediately with out refund.